Celine trio bag (similar) - I have been using it almost everyday. I love how the Celine trio bag have 3 compartments which allows me to categorize the items in my bag. It always is a drag when you have to fumble around your bag and never finding that item which you are looking for. Well if you are just like me, it is time for you to get a bag like this!
Left to right.
1. Diorskin nude concealer - I use the concealer whenever I need to cover up those hideous eye bags and dark circles from my lack of sleep.
2. Diorshow brow styler - I have yet to use this, but I just placed it in my bag to remind myself that I got to use it some time soon (you must be thinking that I'm so weird, haha).
3. Chanel lipstick (rogue coco shine, 57 Aventure) - I love this lip shade, it helps refresh the lips and keeps it luscious.
4. La Mer lip balm - I have extremely dry lips and cracks whenever I do not have my lip balm on. La Mer lip balm is great, it has kept my lips moist and the cracking have stopped ever since I've used it . If you dry lips like mine, you may wanna consider this lip balm!
5. Beyond hand cream - This was a gift from my friend. I love the smell of this hand cream. Thank you lee!
6. Braun buffel wallet - I have been using this wallet since high school and it packs a great load of memories.
7. Hairband and bobby pin - Hairbands are a necessity when it comes to keeping your hair in place especially when dinning (don't wanna have my hair in my food).
8. Portable charger - Photo editing applications drains my battery to drain out real fast I can never leave the house without one of this babies. It is the cutest portable charger ever *grin*.
9. Iphone 5 - I'm one of those people who can't live without my phone.